Welcome to West Monkton Village Hall
WEST MONKTON VILLAGE HALL MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
Registered Charity No. L2/304670/1
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING to be held on
TUESDAY 27th JULY 2021 in the
MAIN HALL AT 7.00PM
1. Present and Apologies
2. Adoption of the Minutes from the last AGM (2020)
3. Acceptance of the Annual Report and Accounts
4. Matters Arising
5. Report from the Chairman for the past year
6. Reports from the Sub Committees on the past year:-
Finance, Maintenance, Health and Safety, Fundraising, Booking Officer
7. Appointment of Independent Examiner for the year ahead
8. Election of up to ten Independent Members
9. Date of next meeting – AGM 2022
THIS MEETING IS OPEN TO MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WHO WILL BE GIVEN A WARM WELCOME.
The Village Hall is available for hire by all, both private and businesses, and residents of West Monkton Parish enjoy discounted rates.
There are many regular events that take place in the halls, and you will find details on the Events page.
The Hall has been awarded Hallmark Levels 1, 2, and 3 by the Community Council of Somerset. These Hallmark Quality Standard Awards were developed by the Community Council for Somerset and are now recognised nationally. Hallmark 1 focuses on the management and administration of the charity. Hallmark 2 focuses on health, safety, security and licences. Hallmark 3 focuses on community and social awareness, communications, forward planning and development.
The Hall is managed by the Village Hall Management Committee:
Chairman - Joyce Keyte
Vice Chairman - Colin Bentley
Booking Officer - Lyn Batt, Tel: 01823 412089